|An iTunes money promo runs the end of this week – if you need to buy iTunes cards, read on! (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
SCRIP is a way that you can shop with major retailers and also earn money towards the fundraising requirement that most parents agree to when signing Westwood tuition contracts. (In addition to grocery coupons.) Please direct your questions about this program to Rose Godwin. This is an easy way we can help Westwood – you don’t have to have children or grandchildren at Westwood to help us with this program! Thank you for spreading the word.
There are two ways you can use this:
1) Order Scrip Gift Certificates
Go to http://www.shopwithscrip.com
Open an account using the school code: D4E47C8L2L26L
When you complete your order, go to reports and print the form which states ORDER HISTORY FOR FAMILY AND PRODUCT . Take it to Mrs. Rose with your check and the report. Scrip orders for this year are December 3 at 11 am and December 10 at 11 am.
2) When you shop online use ScripNow
If you set up Presto Pay and use your Scrip Now account, when you’re shopping online and have a total, you can log into your scrip account and instantly generate an ID that will give you a gift certificate to use for the checkout – you don’t have to wait for it to be ordered. Here are some of the faq’s from the Scrip Website:
ScripNow!™ is the quickest way to purchase scrip for you or a friend. You can order for yourself or send an eGift in seconds for various retailers. ScripNow! can be delivered and used in minutes simply by using PrestoPay, or pay by check and the items will be released by your coordinator.
Using ScripNow! is simple:
- Visit the brand page of the ShopWithScrip ScripNow! retailer and click on the ScripNow! product choice.
- Order your ScripNow! and easily pay with PrestoPay, or by check.
- We will email you when your eCard is ready to be printed from your ShopWithScrip account. When sending an eGift, your recipient is emailed a secure link to a printable eGift that can be redeemed in the store or online.
- Remember, ScripNow! can be delivered within minutes if you pay with PrestoPay.
Shopping has never been easier for everyone on your list with eGift from ScripNow!, a new program that lets you send electronic gift cards on-demand.
With an eGift you can:
- Plan your shopping in advance by scheduling an eGift to be delivered on a specific date up to one year in advance.
- Take care of last minute shopping and have your favorite gift cards delivered directly through email almost instantly!
- Add your personal touch by including a message to the recipient, and in some cases even selecting the look of your gift card.
- Save some green by eliminating the time and cost of shipping while also helping to reduce waste with an earth-friendly eGift.
Most important, eGift from ScripNow! makes it even easier to support your scrip program by giving a great gift that gives back to your designated non-profit organization, making shopping twice as nice.
Also note that if you’re buying iTunes cards, the following promotions are being run:
Great Lakes Scrip Center® is pleased to be offering our customers a 3% bonus contribution on $15 and $25 iTunes® Gift Cardsand a 5% bonus on ScripNow™ eCards from Saturday, December 8, 2012, through Friday, December 14, 2012. That means you will receive an 8% contribution on plastic gift card purchases and 10% on ScripNow purchases instead of the standard 5%.