Westwood Schools is conducting a search for a Headmaster position for the 2021-2022 school year. The Headmaster will be responsible for the management of the students, faculty, and support staff. Westwood Schools is an independent Christian based community school providing a college preparatory curriculum for grades K3-12.
Applications may be submitted to [email protected] by March 31, 2021.
Preferred Credentials: Applicants hold a Master’s Degree, certificate in school administration and supervision, and 3 years’ experience in administration, as well as have the ability to implement the school’s Strategic Plan.
- Overseeing curriculum development and execution. (w/ Curriculum director)
- Managing performance evaluations and observations of all employees. (w/ Curriculum director)
- Recommending policy and amendments to the Board.
- Enforcing school policies fairly and consistently, including discipline, attendance, tardiness and dress code.
- Ensuring the proper and timely maintenance of all school property and fixed assets. (w/ Building and Grounds director)
- Overseeing the Drug Testing program and enforcing per school policy.
- Recruiting new families and students. (w/ Recruitment and Retention director)
- Operating within the budget approved by the Board.
- Collecting of tuition and fees as per approved policy. (w/ Finance officer)
- Delegating tasks as needed to staff.
- Performing other duties assigned by Board.