Westwood kicked off our annual Magazine Sale Thursday. This is one of the biggest fundraisers of the year for our school. Please see the attachment about all of the prizes that the students can earn. One of the prizes that the students always want to earn is the Magazine Holiday for a day out of school. Each student has to sell 6 magazines to earn this holiday. Families with 3 or more children have to sell a total of 12 magazines per family. Turn in dates for magazines are Thursday, August 21, Thursday, August 28 and Thursday, September 4. Call Paige at school if you have any questions about how this fundraiser works and thank you for supporting our school.
Download the flyer. This was sent home with students.
Will you help us by turning in your magazines EARLY this year or Order Online.
StoreID # 2628097
Turn in Days
First Turn in Day 8/21/2014
Second Turn in Day 8/28/2014
Third Turn in Day 9/4/2014
Prizes This year
In addition to picking a pop for cash, here are the following prizes:
- 7 Good addresses in the reachout book earns you a camo duck!
- 3 Orders- Win your first Camo Duck
- 6 Orders – Free 1 Day Pass — Get Magazine Day!
- 7 Orders -Safari Print Sneakers
- 12 Orders – Magic Coloring Book or Flashing Swirl Glasses
- 20 Orders – 3 in 1 charger
- 30 orders – Hug a Lopes
- 40 orders $40 Cash