|The parade logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|(Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
The Varsity Cheerleaders are raising money for the juniors and seniors on the squad to perform in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York and are having a freezer sale on November 8, 2012.
Preorder now (see below)
Download the preorder form and return to the school or email it to [email protected]. Let us know if you’re willing or interested in taking delivery before the date of the sale. Orders are due by October 15.
Will you cook?
If you are willing to bake one of your specialties, we would appreciate your support in helping this cause and stock the freezers of friends and neighbors with amazing food for the holidays. Email [email protected] with what you are willing to cook or please call Mrs. Katie Williams with any questions you may have at (229) 349-1755.
To help prepare and to help you have food NOW, the Moms and girls are taking preorders for popular dishes. If you wish to take delivery of your dish early, while we can’t guarantee it, we will work to fulfill your order. Dishes include:
Freezer Sale Preorder
$25 (9×13) or $14 for (8×8)
- Baked Spaghetti
- Poppyseed Chicken
- Breakfast Casserole
- Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken and Rice
Other Meat Dishes
- Brunswick Stew (1/2 gallon) – $15
- 1/2 Boston Butt, sliced $15
- “Freezer sale” quiche with sausage and bacon (deep dish pie pan) $14
Non Meat Dishes
- Broccoli Casserolle
- Mashed Potato Casserole
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Green bean casserole
- Corn Casserole
Homemade Baked Goods
- Cinnamon Rolls $15 (For Preorders Homemade items by Sue Adams and Susan Glass will be limited to 1 order per 5 casseroles because of very limited quantities.)
- White Sourdough Bread – 2 medium loaves wrapped for freezing ($10)
- Wheat Sourdough Bread – 2 medium loaves wrapped for freezing ($10)
- Homemade cakes – $30 (Mrs. Rose Godwin has graciously agreed to bake a limited number of cakes including 4 layer caramel and chocolate, strawberry, red velvet, italian creme, and mini layered chocolate and caramel – please note if you want one of these, first come first serve. Other delicious cakes from amazing local cooks will also be available.)
Download the preorder form NOW to order your dishes.
Thank you so much for your support. We appreciate it very much.