We had a wonderful Teacher Training called “StrengthsFinder” that was developed by Dr. Donald Clifton. This training was funded by a grant by Georgia EMC Community Development and Mitchell EMC with a cash-match donation from the Bank of Camilla. Gallup polls show that employees who focus on their strengths are six times more successful. Many Fortune 500 companies use this assessment tool to strengthen their organizational culture. StrengthsFinder research finds people who know and use their strengths every day are more likely to experience positive emotions (energetic, well-rested, happy, respected). Westwood teachers put in many hours preparing for the high level of academic courses they provide for our students. We appreciate the efforts of our teachers!!
- Boys Varsity Track Region 3AA Champs, Girls Region 3AA Runner Up
- Boys Tennis Region 3AA Champs, Girls Tennis Region 3AA Runner-Up
- John Dean Daniels Signs With Emmanuel College
- Westwood Seniors Selected for Mercer’s Prestigious Special Consideration Program
- Westwood Auction and Spring Festival, Saturday, March 9th