|State championship girls tennis team|
Congratulations to the tennis team. The girls won state team tennis and the boys were runner up.
Congratulations to our girls state track team who has won the state championship again!
Congratulations to the baseball team for winning the region championship. They will get a bye for the first round of state and will play in the second round.
Please call the school to place your order for the Fall Sports program now. Speak with Mrs. Rose or Mrs. Holly. This needs to be done so you can have photos of your children/ grandchildren in their sports uniforms on May 9th.
|Boys runner up state tennis team. A young but strong team!|
- May 3rd – Spring Picture orders and Boosterthon Funrun money is due.
- May 4 – Field day (middle high school starts at 12:30 with lunch at 11:45).
- May 7,8,10,14,15,16 – Spring football for boys playing next year with the exception of baseball.
- May 8 at 10 am Spring Sports Banquet
- May 9 AP Calculus Test
- May 9 Fall Sports program pictures
- May 10 AP Literature test
- May 11 National Honor Society Blood Drive (Cool T-shirts given to donors!)
- May 14 AP Biology Test
- May 14 Middle School Athletic assembly 10 am
- May 14 High School Academic Banquet 7pm, covered dish.
- May 15 – Sports physicals – come only at your scheduled time
- Upcoming 6th 4pm
- Upcoming 7th 4:15 pm
- Upcoming 8th 4:30 pm
- Upcoming 9th and 10th (not playing football or baseball) 4:45 pm
- Upcoming 11th and 12th not playing football or baseball 4:55
- Varsity football and baseball 5:10
If you’re on Facebook, we are sharing Wildcat news and photos on our Facebook page. Like our page to be updated.