Noah Collins, 7th grader, was recently selected by Duke University for their Talent Information Program (TIP). Qualification for this prestigious program is based on ACT or SAT scores. Only the top 5% of students in the 7th grade are invited to participate, and only the students with the highest ACT/SAT scores are selected to attend the Academy for Summer Studies. Congratulations to Noah!
- Westwood Teachers Professional Development Training August 8, 2017 Led by Araina Reaves, Consultant GEMC
- Class of 2017 Scholarships Exceed $200,000
- Senior Quay Robinson signs with Mendocino College
- College Preparation at Westwood: It’s What We Do
- Westwood Student Athletes Enjoying Success This Spring