Noah Collins, 7th grader, was recently selected by Duke University for their Talent Information Program (TIP). Qualification for this prestigious program is based on ACT or SAT scores. Only the top 5% of students in the 7th grade are invited to participate, and only the students with the highest ACT/SAT scores are selected to attend the Academy for Summer Studies. Congratulations to Noah!
- Boys Varsity Track Region 3AA Champs, Girls Region 3AA Runner Up
- Boys Tennis Region 3AA Champs, Girls Tennis Region 3AA Runner-Up
- John Dean Daniels Signs With Emmanuel College
- Westwood Seniors Selected for Mercer’s Prestigious Special Consideration Program
- Westwood Auction and Spring Festival, Saturday, March 9th