Choosing Healthy Activities and Methods Promoting Safety (C.H.A.M.P.S.) is taught each year to our 5th grade students by Deputy Hayes of the Mitchell Country Sheriff Department. The C.H.A.M.P.S. graduation was held recently and we would like to congratulate all the winners. Kayden Gunn was chosen to be the C.H.A.M.P.S. STAR STUDENT because of his excellent work on both the Poster and Essay project. Other Essay winners are Dalton Deloach, Kayleigh Tucker and Liam Rogers. Other Poster Contest winners are Olivia Nurmi, Braxton Ethridge and Ava Godwin. Congratulations to all!
- John Dean Daniels Signs With Emmanuel College
- Westwood Seniors Selected for Mercer’s Prestigious Special Consideration Program
- Westwood Auction and Spring Festival, Saturday, March 9th
- Slater Stringer Winner of Prestigious EMC Washington Youth Leadership Tour
- Girls Varsity Coach is Region Coach of the Year.