College CounselingGet Ready for Success
Important College Counseling Links
NCAA Eligibility Center
Information to Help You
Life doesn't just happen. Success comes to those who work for it and take action. Here is some information to help you on your success journey. Remember that you are responsible for having SAT and ACT scores sent to your colleges. Also, you must request Dual Enrollment transcripts directly from the colleges issuing you the credit.
- 12th Grade College Preparation Information
- 11th Grade College Preparation Information
- 9th & 10th Grade College Preparation Information
- 9th - 12th Grade Courses Offered
- Transcript Request Form - Fill out this form and give it to the guidance counselor when you need a transcript sent to a college. There is a different process for Dual Enrollment transcripts, click the transcript request form link for instructions.
- Transcript Update Form- Use this form when you want to update your official transcript. You should review and update your transcript every semester. Give this to your guidance counselor.
- College Visit Request- Westwood allows one college visitation day for Juniors and Seniors under specific guidelines.
- Graduation Requirements - Learn how to understand what you need to graduate from Westwood and the different GPA's shown on your transcript.
- CEEB Code for Westwood Schools: 110578
- Click to see Minimum ACT & SAT Requirements for Dual Enrollment
Georgia DOE SAT Score Listings
Westwood continually has leading SAT scores in the area.
- Westwood – 1577
- Lee County – 1409
- Pelham – 1369
- Mitchell County – 1359
- Baconton – 1339
- Thomas Central – 1337
- Colquitt County – 1333
- Bainbridge – 1309
- Worth County – 1286
- Cairo – 1278
- Albany High – 1276
- Baker County – 1200